1. The source of static electricity: The source of static electricity that affects the circuit is mainly the human body, plastic products and related equipment and equipment, among which the static power supply from the use environment has the following items:
1) Objects, materials 2) Floors, work tables and chairs 3) Working clothes, packaging containers 4) Painted or waxed surfaces, organic and fiberglass materials.
5) Cement floors, painted or waxed floors, plastic tiles or floor leather.
6) chemical fiber work clothes, non-conductive work shoes, clean cotton work clothes.
7) Plastics, boxes, boxes, bags, trays, foam liners.
2. Electrostatic discharge failure modes: sudden failure and potential failure. The static failure of more than 90 in the use environment is a potential failure, which manifests itself in the weakening of the circuit's resistance to electrical overstress and shortened service life.
3, anti-static measures:
1) Training on the use of electrostatic sensitive circuit personnel for electrostatic knowledge and related technologies.
2) Establish an ESD work area, use anti-static flooring, anti-static worktables, anti-static grounding leads, and anti-static appliances in the area, and control the relative humidity to 40 or more. 3) Static electricity caused by electronic devices Hazards may be released anywhere from the manufacturer to the field equipment. The hazard is caused by insufficient, effective training and equipment manipulation failure. LEDs are devices that are sensitive to static electricity. INGAN chips are generally considered "first place" susceptible to interference. And ALINGAPLEDSSHI "second place" or better.
4) Devices with damaged ESD can show dimming, blurring, extinguishing, short or low VF or VR. Devices that are damaged by ESD should not be confused with electronic overloads, such as: faulty current design or driving, chip mounting, wire shield grounding or encapsulation, or common ambient induced pressure.
5) ESD security and control procedures: Most ESD and EMD companies have very similar ESDs and have successfully implemented all ESD controls, controls, and main programs for the device. These programs are instruments that have been used to detect quality effects since ESD. The ISO-9000 certification also lists him as a normal control program.
4, transport and packaging: In daily operation, ESD sensitive devices should always be stored in anti-static bags or containers. This includes detailed inventory, transportation and WIP. Prevention during transportation includes consumed fleets, boxes or other equipment, such as conductive wheels or draglines, which are grounded when transporting ESD equipment.
LED companies face development opportunities First of all, although there is a certain gap between China's production technology in the upper epitaxial wafers and chip production of the United States, Japan, and the European Union, due to the huge application requirements at home and abroad, the end consumer market is diversified. The decentralized structure is not easy to form a monopoly on the market, which brings great development opportunities to the downstream manufacturers of LED, especially for the relatively backward technology of Chinese mainland enterprises, there is a greater room for survival and development.
With the development of semiconductor industry technology and the refinement of component in integrated circuits, plasma etching technology has been widely used in semiconductor manufacturing process due to its advantages such as anisotropic etching, process compatibility and few etching residues. The etching gas manufactured by our company is usually fluoride gas, including nitrogen trifluoride, perfluorobutadiene, Hexafluoroethane, octafluoropropane, etc.
Shandong Zhongshan Photoelectric Materials Co., Ltd , https://www.cnzsem.com